SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: https://www.youtube.com/user/NLKeri
Visit me anytime on my WEBSITE: http://www.http://nutritiouslife.com/.com/
Today I’m going to be speaking about how to stay your most Nutritious Life! It’s not all concerning the food. So many different elements in your life have an effect on your weight and your relationship with food, so it’s essential to make modifications in and concentrate on all elements of your life!
1. Drink Up: Our bodies are up to 70% water! Being dehydrated can zap power levels, decelerate your metabolism, and make you are feeling hungry. I recommend grabbing a 32 ounce water bottle. All you have got to do is fill it up twice a day and you’re good to go. Also drink two cups of inexperienced tea a day to keep hydrated and get in those great antioxidants found in inexperienced tea.
2. Eat Empowered: So many people consider food in a destructive method. Flip the change to a place of constructive power and empowerment and know you’re in control, not the food. It’s not “I can’t eat the dessert.” It’s, “I can eat the blueberries!”
three. Live Consciously: The surroundings that surrounds us can impression each our psychological and bodily health. We can’t all the time control our surroundings, but we will do small things like making a clutter-free (and stress free!) zone in our office or residence. Think of one area in your life that you could declutter!
4. Love More: Losing weight will increase your libido, but having sex may help you shed pounds too! Oxytocin, a hormone that acts as an antioxidant, is launched during sex, a cuddle together with your pet, or holding palms.
5. Nurture Yourself: Put the oxygen masks on your self earlier than helping others! We so typically overlook to take the time to look after ourselves. The time that you simply spend caring for yourself physically can reap big mental and bodily rewards.
6. Sleep Deep: When we sleep nicely we’re more energetic, make more healthy food decisions and are much less probably to turn out to be obese. I would like you to begin working towards good sleep hygiene immediately! Your homework for tonight: give yourself a bedtime and attempt to stick to it.
7. Stress Less: We’re all experiencing far more stress than we should always! Stress will increase the level of the hormone cortisol in our bodies, which in turn makes our our bodies crave carbohydrates, particularly excessive sugar carbohydrates, and store fats across the midsection. There are issues you are able to do proper now to take your stress down a notch. Try an eight rely breath – breathe in for a rely of eight and out for a rely of eight. Try this for even just four minutes a day and you’ll sleep and feel better!
8. Sweat Often: When we exercise we release endorphins, which make you are feeling good and encourage you to eat nicely. Set a reasonable aim you might be tremendous in step with.
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeriGlassmanNutritiousLife
▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/keriglassman/
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/keriglassman
▶ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/keriglassman/
http://schaffervisuals.com | firstname.lastname@example.org