27 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based
There is a variety of confusion in terms of health and nutrition.
People, even qualified specialists, typically seem to have the exact reverse opinions.
However, despite all the disagreements, there are a few things which might be nicely supported by analysis.
Here are 27 health and nutrition ideas which are truly based mostly on good science.
1. Don’t Drink Sugar Calories
2. Eat Nuts
three. Avoid Processed Junk Food (Eat Real Food Instead)
four. Don’t Fear Coffee
5. Eat Fatty Fish
6. Get Enough Sleep
7. Take Care of Your Gut Health With Probiotics and Fiber
8. Drink Some Water, Especially Before Meals
9. Don’t Overcook or Burn Your Meat
10. Avoid Bright Lights Before Sleep
11. Take Vitamin D3 If You Don’t Get Much Sun
12. Eat Vegetables and Fruits
13. Make Sure to Eat Enough Protein
14. Do Some Cardio, or Just Walk More
15. Don’t Smoke or do Drugs, and Only Drink in Moderation
16. Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil
17. Minimize Your Intake of Added Sugars
18. Don’t Eat a Lot of Refined Carbohydrates
19. Don’t Fear Saturated Fat
20. Lift Heavy Things
21. Avoid Artificial Trans Fats
22. Use Plenty of Herbs and Spices
23. Take Care of Your Relationships
24. Track Your Food Intake Every Now and Then
25. If You Have Excess Belly Fat, Get Rid of it
26. Don’t go on a “Diet”
27. Eat Eggs, and Don’t Throw Away The Yolk