(HealthDay News) — Losing weight ought to be part of dwelling a healthier way of life.
The U.S. Office on Women’s Health says there are not any quick, straightforward fixes for weight reduction, and that the secret’s to give attention to small, wholesome modifications you could apply for the remainder of your life.
The agency suggests:
- Set concrete objectives which might be easily measured and tracked.
- Address different health considerations, akin to melancholy or sleep issues, earlier than specializing in weight loss.
- Eat healthy. Think rigorously about what you’re consuming, and why.
- Create a sensible and attainable exercise plan.
- Don’t hand over. Allow for minor setbacks.