These Easiest Yummy Peanut Noodles are a quick model of the beloved “peanut noodle.” They have just enough complexity to the flavor to keep things fascinating, but they’re quite easy with prep and components. Perfect for a lazy summer time afternoon or as a busy workday meal. These make great ‘make forward’ noodles as a result of they style delicious both heat or chilled.
Next time you’re hungry and craving a comfortable, steamy bowl of goodness, give these lovable noodles a whirl!…
Soba noodles are so great. They prepare dinner in a flash and include wholesome buckwheat.
More on Soba. Some soba noodles are a blend of wheat and buckwheat and other varieties (which are often more durable to seek out and costlier) include 100% buckwheat. Soba noodles might be tossed with a wide variety of dressing or flavors. My faves embrace anything with garlic, ginger, spice and of course peanut sauce.
A couple of comparable soba noodle recipes, for inspiration:
– Three Step Broccoli Peanut Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl
– Spicy Peanut Ginger Soba Noodles
If you need to take the long route with a peanut noodle bowl, you can also make my good peanut sauce individually and then toss all the things together in a low warmth skillet – onions, garlic, sauce noodles. But for right now, I really needed an excellent speedy recipe, so this recipe did it.
Noodles. Some veg. Peanut butter. Meal Success. Boom.
And in case you are just REALLY feeling peanut butter, you possibly can prime with my Peanut Butter Tofu.
This recipe makes a delicious lunch foremost or dinner aspect paired with more veggies or a salad. You also can add some protein-rich sides or toppings like skillet tofu, beans, tempeh bacon, your fave veggie sausage or simply, as all the time, more veggies.
These tremendous straightforward peanut noodles are creamy and nutty with an accent of warmth and sweet and kale. Whip them up in minutes!
- 3oz soba noodles
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- cayenne, a pinch or two ought to do it
- 1/2 – 1 tsp tamari, modify to style (or sub with sea salt)
- half medium pink onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp additional virgin olive oil
- 1-2 handfuls of kale leaves, roughly chopped or torn
- topping: chopped peanuts, optionally available
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop the soba noodles. Cook till tender, often just 3-5 minutes. Verify time with package deal instructions. Drain noodles and set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a small glass, stir collectively the maple syrup, tamari and peanut butter. Set apart.
- Warm a large skillet over high warmth. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic. Saute for about two minutes, or till onion is tender.
- Add the peanut mixture to the noodles and gently toss to coat noodles. It is okay if it is barely clumpy.
- Turn skillet heat to low. Add the peanut-coated noodles to the recent pan and toss with the onions and garlic. Fold in the kale to wilt.
- Do a style check and add optionally available cayenne and salt or tamari to taste. Serve heat or chill within the fridge for later.
Yield: Three servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Pin it for later!..