Disclosure: This submit is sponsored by iHerb.
These Blondie Power Balls are straightforward to make, no-bake balls that serve as a scrumptious “busy day” power increase. These balls are jam-packed with a wide selection of nutrition-loaded components like raw cashews, hemp seeds, almond butter, dried mulberries, Brazil nuts and extra. And bonus, they style like a deal with with their chewy, dense, nutty-sweet “blondie” vanilla bean taste. (Chocolate chips, completely optionally available.)
Power gasoline. Energy increase. Yummy deal with. Anytime snack! I like to nibble these as a desk-side snack. They also make an amazing pre-workout snack. Get my recipe and a special low cost code off your next iHerb order..
These turned out precisely as I had hoped! I am in love with the candy, nutty, vanilla bean flavor. Love the chewy and clean, yet nutty, texture. You can really style the complicated flavors in these little, pretty bites!
Really completely happy to be working with iHerb on this publish!..
iHerb Discount For You. When you employ this hyperlink on your subsequent iHerb order, you will receive a particular low cost of 5% off. And in case you are a new customer, you may as well add code WELCOME5 and receive a further $5 off any order over $40.
Online Shopper: Me. If you’re like me, you end up buying online increasingly today. For every thing! The best part about purchasing online is which you could shortly and simply examine prices and get monetary savings.
Shopping online saves me so much time and money. I literally ordered the elements for this recipe on Friday, had my supply plop on my doorstep on Monday, and I was nibbling balls by lunchtime.
5 Reasons Why I Enjoy Shopping at iHerb.com:
1. Brand Power. iHerb has been in enterprise since 1996 and is among the world’s largest on-line shops for pure products. iHerb products might be shipped to over 160 nations. And their Customer Service group offers help in 10 languages.
2. Freshness Factor. This is large for me. Sometimes I am a bit unsure concerning the freshness of elements I store for on-line. Well, verify this out..
“iHerb has one of the highest product turnover rates in the industry, so they offer the FRESHEST products possible. Their inventory turnover rate averages to 8.1 times per year; among the highest turnover rates, if not the highest, in their industry. This means that iHerb products are on the shelf an average of only 45 days!” ..That is something I actually worth as a customer.
3. I Love Saving Money. Shopping online is a money-saver, particularly for issues like dietary supplements and grocery pantry gadgets. iHerb costs are sometimes 30 – 40% much less than in stores like natural food shops. Those savings can actually add up over time! I also love to browse iHerb’s specials web page.
Four. Climate Controlled Warehouses. iHerb’s distribution centers are totally climate-controlled, which protects the merchandise from such circumstances as humidity, warmth and cold. That is so essential when buying heat-sensitive dietary supplements or superfoods.
5. Dedicated Vegan Home Page. iHerb has a dedicated vegan page which exhibits you all of the vegan magnificence merchandise, dietary supplements, groceries and extra. And for cooks like me, they carry over 5,00Zero grocery products, so I can load up my virtual buying cart to re-stock my real life vegan pantry .. without leaving my kitchen!
Now, let’s speak about immediately’s recipe: Blondie Power Balls.
After a bit of brainstorming for this recipe, I went all in with blondie flavors. These absolutely taste like nutty cookie dough or blondie bars. With creamy cashews, wealthy vanilla bean and cravable almond butter – and extra.
These are sooooo good! You will love having them in your fridge or freezer each time a snack attack arises.
..watch me make these little gems with a bonus video on the backside of this publish!
How to Store These Balls. Freezer storage will hold them good for a couple of weeks. When stored within the fridge, they may store with a slightly softer texture and maintain for a few week. After that they have a tendency to dry out an excessive amount of and would have to be moved to the freezer to preserve freshness and taste a bit longer.
Blondie Flavor. These balls have the flavour of vanilla bean and nut butter with natural sweetness from mulberries, agave and coconut. If you want, you’ll be able to fold in some vegan chocolate chips for a chocolate-y flavor increase that tastes rather a lot like vegan chocolate chip cookie dough. You might additionally add in cinnamon and/or cayenne for a spiced accent.
Power Balls: Nutrition
– Brazil nuts are a terrific source of selenium…
– Hemp seeds include wholesome fat and plant protein… I really like their buttery gentle texture.
– Raw cashews are a very good supply of magnesium, iron, wholesome fats…
– Almond butter accommodates, folate, copper, magnesium, iron, B vitamins, protein..
– Coconut flakes are wealthy in fiber.. they add a stunning texture!
– Pumpkin seeds are a superb source of zinc, protein, magnesium, iron.. I really like the spicy taste I utilized by Eden. they make a yummy snack all on their very own!
– Dried mulberries add pure sweetness and chewy texture. Think of them as a nutrient-dense various to raisins.
…principally I had to add the “dot dot dots” as a result of all these elements are full of a wide selection of vitamins and minerals and extra all natural great things.
Plant Power. If you want to add extra nuts and seeds to your weight loss plan, these are the right snack for you!
Real Vanilla Bean. If you need to make these balls additional dreamy, undoubtedly attempt making them with real vanilla bean. You can both use this pure vanilla powder like I did (it smells superb.) Or attempt scraping the seeds from a vanilla pod. (Vanilla extract may also work, but I just like the results from actual vanilla bean a bit extra.)
How Sweet Do You Want Them? I made a couple of versions of these. And the primary tweak I made was the agave syrup. If you need a really “sweet treat” flavor, add in Three-Four Tbsp agave syrup. If you want minimal sweetness, add in Zero-2 Tbsp agave syrup. I say zero because, sure the agave is definitely non-compulsory. If you omit the agave and your balls are feeling a bit too dry you possibly can add a splash (1-2 Tbsp) of water or melted coconut oil – as a liquid sub. If going for the candy treat taste, you might also use maple syrup instead of the agave.
Basically, the cool thing about these energy balls is you can absolutely be happy to tweak the components a bit. Instead of Brazil nuts, use almonds. Instead of almond butter, attempt peanut or cashew butter. Instead of pumpkin seeds, add extra hemp seeds. Feel free to get a bit of artistic with these balls and make them your personal!
..And in case you are searching iHerb, you possibly can see just what number of nut + seed + dried fruit superfood products they carry you can get artistic with!
These scrumptious, healthy protein energy balls are loaded with blondie flavor from nuts, seeds and vanilla bean. These balls are the right afternoon or pre-workout snack.
- 1 cup natural mulberries, Navitas Naturals
- 1 cup uncooked cashews, Navitas Naturals
- 1/Three cup hemp seeds, Navitas Naturals
- 6 Brazil Nuts, Woodstock
- 1 Tbsp spicy pumpkin seeds, Eden
- Also add:
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla powder, Tahitian floor vanilla beans, Wilderness Poets – sub with 1/4 tsp vanilla extract if wanted
- 2-Three Tbsp raw blue agave syrup, Madhava
- 1/Four cup shredded unsweetened coconut, Let’s Do Organic
- 1/4 tsp pink salt, Sunfood
- 1/3 cup almond butter, creamy, MaraNatha – you need it to be very gentle
- Additional gadgets to taste:
- Additional as needed.. 2-Four Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut, Let’s Do Organic
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (non-compulsory)
- vegan chocolate chips, Enjoy life (to taste) – (optionally available)
- virgin coconut oil (non-compulsory – see instructions for if you may need to add this.)
- Pour the mulberries in a medium bowl and fill with scorching water. Allow to soak for about ten minutes. To velocity up the softening process, you possibly can microwave for about 10-30 seconds, that is optionally available though. Set aside whereas softening.
- Add the cashews, Brazil nuts, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds to a high velocity blender or food processor. Pulse till the nuts flip to a fantastic to crumbly powder. It is okay if there are still a couple of larger chunks, but the majority of the elements will now be a powder.
- Pour the nut and seed powder into a big mixing bowl. Add within the vanilla bean, salt, 1/Four cup coconut and optionally available cinnamon. put aside.
- Drain the water from your mulberries. They ought to be tender and moist now, but not overly soggy. Place them in a blender or food processor along with the almond butter and agave syrup. Blend until clean. You will need to cease and scrape down the edges a bit whereas mixing. Tip: If your nut butter was a bit dry, or in case you are having hassle blending this mixture, add in 2 Tbsp melted virgin coconut oil. You also can add in 1-2 Tbsp heat water to assist loosen things up. But in case you soaked your mulberries lengthy sufficient, they should blend fairly simply.
- Scrape the mulberry almond butter mixture into the massive mixing bowl. fold every thing collectively. From here, you’ll be able to choose to add in one other 2-4 Tbsp shredded coconut if you’d like a bit more binding power and texture. You also can choose to add within the vegan chocolate chips. When ready, your combination ought to resemble a textures cookie dough.
- Place the mixture into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Pull the mixture from the freezer and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. roll the mixture into balls, getting about 12-16 balls out of the bowl, relying on how giant you roll them. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for an additional ten minutes. After ten minutes you possibly can serve them and retailer the leftovers.
- Storage: Freezing is the optimum method to retailer these balls. Place the balls in freezer-friendly baggies and retailer for up to a month. For greatest flavor, eat within a couple of weeks. Fridge: You also can retailer the balls in the fridge for a softer grab-n-eat texture. Balls will hold up to every week in the fridge earlier than they begin to dry out a bit and lose their moisture and full taste.
Yield: 16 balls
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 minutes.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 25 minutes.
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 9g
- Totalcarbs: 13g
- Protein: 5g
- Dietaryfiber: 31g
Tags: energy balls, snack,vegan,dessert,nuts,seeds,truffles,blondies,paleo, coconut
Bonus video: Watch me make these Blondie Power Balls…
pin for later..
Disclosure: This submit is sponsored by iHerb, however all opinions are my own. The video shouldn’t be part of the sponsored content.