If you’re keen on salty meets sweet flavors, this spin on a peanut butter cookie is for you. These Peanut Butter Pumpkin Seed Chocolate Chunk Cookies with a hint of sea salt on prime are all the things your cookie goals are craving. They are chewy and nutty with a great deal of melty chocolate and pumpkin seeds nestled in each chew. I used my fave spicy uncooked pumpkin seeds and a vegan chocolate bar damaged in pieces for the chocolate. Whip a batch of these cookies up in the present day! And see how I wish to eat them…
So these have been so freaking good.
Like, actually good.
Like, I’ll have been consuming them at inappropriate occasions of the day good.
And then 1pm.
And a nibble after dinner, too.
But for good measure guys, I have been serving them with a dollop of my favourite peanut butter on prime. Best transfer on my half! So good. Reminded me of a kind of “Nutter Butter” flavor..
These vegan cookies are a enjoyable spin for peanut butter cookie lovers’ like me.
These salty meets candy spin on a nutty, chewy peanut butter cookie are vegan, scrumptious and calling your identify.
- 1 Tbsp floor flax seed
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/four cup peanut butter, softened
- 1/four cup vegan butter
- three/4 cup raw turbino sugar
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp entire wheat pastry flour
- three/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/four cup pumpkin seeds + a couple of pinches additional for topping – uncooked and spicy taste (calmly salted) – I exploit Eden or Go Raw brands
- 1-2oz vegan chocolate bar, damaged into chunks
- coarse sea salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flax seed with the warm water. Set aside to thicken for no less than two minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the peanut butter, vanilla, vegan butter, vinegar, sugar and thickened flax egg. Stir by hand or with a mixer.
- Fold within the flour, baking powder, sea salt. Stir until a dough types. Then fold within the seeds and chocolate.
- Roll into balls and place onto baking sheet. Press down with a fork to flatten. Top with coarse sea salt and a few further pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350 levels for 9-14 minutes. Cool ten minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Yield: 14 cookies
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 12 minutes.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 14 minutes.
Total time: 26 minutes.
Tags: cookies,peanut butter,nuts,dessert,pumpkin seeds,baking,straightforward,snack, vegan,
pin for later!..
“Wait, wha? Do we smell cookies????” “Nap over, Soch.”
..Ok so they don’t eat these cookies, but they know an excellent cookie odor once they odor it.