Creamy, wealthy, tangy and wonderful. This dairy-free Chocolate Frozen Yogurt is a scrumptious and versatile treat on a scorching summer time day. Scooped onto cones, or enjoyed with recent berries and toppings, this churned fro-yo is a winner. And when you let it chill within the fridge to harden, it’s good for including to a banana shake, to provide the effect of a wealthy and frosty milkshake. If you’re keen on the delicate tang of frozen yogurt and all issues chocolate, give this straightforward recipe a twirl..
Summertime. Heatwave climate. Triple digits. It’s all good. Because, ice cream. (And fro-yo.)
I’ve actually fallen in love with coconut milk-based ice cream, swiftly churned in my ice cream maker. It is SO speedy to make and has such a stunning texture.
How I do it? I have a can of absolutely chilled coconut milk all able to go in the fridge. Then I mix the straightforward components in my Vitamix, pour into my machine and churn for a number of. Soft serve ice cream is ready in beneath twenty minutes. Or you’ll be able to place the churned combination in the freezer to relax a bit longer, good for scooping.
And whereas I am talking Vitamix. Did you recognize you could snag one on Amazon for $249! That is an superb deal. Such a worthy wellness funding. And in case you are hesitant to purchase ‘refurbished’ – do not be! I visited the Vitamix headquarters and heard first-hand how extensively they verify and certify their blenders – new and refurbished. I tell all my family and friends to buy refurbished as a result of the savings are just unimaginable.
Back to chocolate..
Add it to smoothies! And as I discussed above, after this froyo absolutely chills in the freezer, it gets actually agency and creamy. But that texture is ideal for including to chocolate banana shakes! It turns my mild and wonderful frozen banana ice cream into a real decadent ice cream milkshake-like treat.
Here is an easy shake recipe:
2 frozen bananas
1 scoop nut butter (choose’l)
1 tsp cacao powder
1/2 cup Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
1 cup non-dairy milk
pink of sea salt
Blend and serve with a spoon.
Get my Chocolate Frozen Yogurt recipe under…
Hope you guys are having a cheerful, sunny summer time!
Ps. If you missed my last e-mail publication, get it here.
This wealthy and delicious DIY fro-yo is a rich and creamy, dairy-free summer time dessert. Coconut milk base.
- 1 can full fats coconut milk, absolutely chilled
- 1 frozen banana
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 5oz vanilla dairy-free yogurt
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2-Three Tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 2-Four Tbsp finely chopped vegan chocolate
- Open your absolutely chilled can of coconut milk. Scoop the opaque white contents right into a blender. Discard the watery substance remaining.
- Also add to the blender: banana, ice, yogury, salt, agave and cacao. Blend till clean.
- Set up your ice cream maker. Turn it on and pour in the mixture. Allow to churn for 15-20 minutes, or till stiff. Add elective chocolate items.
- Serve instantly, mushy serve fashion. Or pour into a freezer-friendly container and chill till desired firmness is reached. Enjoy!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 15 minutes.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: ice cream,dessert,chocolate,vegan,dairy free,frozen yogurt,diy,straightforward,summer time
Pin it for later..