*disclosure: The publish is sponsored by Good Foods
Today’s recipe options my speedy, satisfying, (veggie-filled) spin on a standard quesadilla. Fuss-free and super flavorful, these Mushroom Queso-dillas are a crowd-pleaser! And every toasty triangle might be topped with my secret, flavor-boosting ingredient: Good Foods Chunky Guacamole. Ahead, I show you how one can simply whip up this recipe, in minutes! Feed a crowd or party-of-one.
Plus, a product ‘sneak peek!” Did someone say vegan Tzatziki??..
What is it concerning the triangle shape that is so irresistible?? Pizza, chips, pie, quesadillas…
Yup, I did say “veggie-filled.” Besides loads of wealthy cheezy flavor and luscious guac, you get leafy greens and savory skillet mushrooms. NOM.
I like to use flour tortillas because they toast up in a skillet so properly, but corn tortillas can be used.
Mushrooms, guac, queso, spinach, lime.
I like to think about fall as the snacking season. Things get tremendous busy with the vacations, faculties in session, much less daytime and a great deal of cozy exhibits and events on TV. So in between being out and about, busy as a bee, we end up craving cozy time indoors, watching our fave films, binge watching TV exhibits and snacking on yummy issues. But trust me, you don’t need to get caught in an unhealthy snacking routine as a result of ultimately, you may find that you simply feel less than fabulous and end up craving entire foods, plant-loaded meals and something you will get your arms on to provide your self a nice increase of nutrition. So having go-to healthy and satisfying (delicious) recipes available this time of yr is a must! Enter as we speak’s recipe.
Plant-Based Cooking. If my weblog has taught you anything through the years, I actually hope that it has taught you these three things:
1. More crops is a superb thing. Plants are loaded with a diverse array of vitamins and phytochemicals. Even in case you are not vegan, eating more crops is a superb concept.
2. Plants are flavorful! From candy potatoes, avocados, mushrooms, citrus, berries, greens, spices, sauces and a lot extra, crops not only are available a rainbow of colours, but a rainbow of flavors.
3. Easy + Fast! Plant-based meals might be straightforward + fast!! Boom and growth. I’ve a great deal of fast and straightforward meals right here on the blog and in my cookbooks. I’m so glad that so lots of you’re utilizing them to easily create yummy meals and snacks for your self at house! (Maybe I should do a round-up of all my fave tremendous quick + straightforward recipes???..)
…and at the moment’s recipe actually showcases all three of these points!
My Mushroom Queso-dillas with Good Foods Chunky Guacamole are speedy for a number of causes. Number one being the shortage of actual cheese. Look, I LOVE vegan cheese. But I also love vegan Queso. And hummus. Both style nice on a tortilla! And a quesadilla might be made even without precise cheese shreds. Seriously, give it a attempt!
What Should I Use for My “QUESO” in my Queso-dilla???
My three recommendations:
1. DIY or store-bought vegan Queso or cheese unfold. Queso recipe. Pub Cheese. The trick is to use something with some body to it, so it actually stays put on your tortilla, and helps the other veggies stick too.
2. Good Foods Queso, which is what I used. (Ok, this can be a bit of a tease as a result of it is not in most stores yet, however whenever you find it, attempt it as a result of it is scrumptious and excellent in this recipe. It has the consistency of a hummus and works nice for this recipe! Tip: Ask your grocery retailer manager to start carrying it!)
3. Homemade or store-bought hummus – garlicky flavors work properly. Or even pink bell pepper. Hummus is bought in nearly each grocery retailer, in quite a lot of flavors, so this can be a actually sensible ingredient to attempt. I really like a very good hummus-dilla. You can even DIY hummus.
The other time-saving ingredient I used at present: Good Foods Chunky Guacamole.
Good Foods Chunky Guacamole. I really like this Chunky Guacamole product because you’ll be able to actually see and style the strong chunks of tomato and avocado in each chew. That chunky texture actually provides it an genuine selfmade taste and look. Perfect for parties when you’re making one million totally different recipes and need some superb guacamole on the desk in seconds.
Good Foods Fan. Some time back, in this submit, I shared the Good Foods model with you guys. I informed you ways taste-testing store-bought guacamole is something I don’t take frivolously as a result of I am 100% a guacamole-snob. Well Good Foods significantly impressed my palate. And there are occasions whenever you simply want guac on demand, and Good Foods satisfies. From easy elements to rich, do-it-yourself texture and flavor, Good Foods is your go-to guac!
Ingredients gone simple: Hass avocados, tomatoes, garlic, onions with recent lime juice.
Good Foods Guacamole is:
– Hand Scooped. By Humans.
– Powered by Omega Fats.
– No Artificial Ingredients. Ever.
– No Sugar Added.
These straightforward stuffed queso-dillas are loaded with skillet mushrooms, cheezy taste and guacamole on prime.
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp vegan Queso (or attempt hummus or your fave cheese unfold – see above for concepts)
- 2-4 Tbsp Good Foods Chunky Guacamole
- handful of baby spinach
- Skillet mushrooms:
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp additional virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to style
- To serve:
- limes, sliced into wedges
- scorching sauce, extra Chunky Guac
- First, whip up your skillet mushrooms. Warm a skillet over high warmth. Add in the olive oil and mushrooms. Turn heat to medium and cover pan with lid and permit to prepare dinner until tender. Uncover skillet and turn warmth back to high to actually sizzle the mushrooms and burn off any excess moisture. Add salt and pepper to style – a number of pinches ought to do it. Pour mushrooms into a aspect bowl and wipe any grit from pan.
- Warm up pan again over excessive heat. Coat the underside of the pan with a light-weight layer of olive oil.
- Spread your queso, hummus or cheese unfold onto one aspect of a tortilla – have a generous layer. Lay it flat, unfold aspect up, within the pan. Add in the mushrooms, they may properly keep on with the unfold. Then add a light-weight layer of spinach over prime. Optional: Dollop a number of spoonfuls of guacamole inside the tortilla for double guac flavor! (elective) Place the second tortilla over prime the filling. Cover pan with lid and allow the warmth to heat the filling via. Uncover pan and flip the tortilla – it ought to be nicely browned on the underside. Allow 1-2 extra minutes to toast the other aspect of the tortilla.
- Transfer the queso-dilla to a chopping board to slice into triangles. Allow a few minutes to rest and funky a bit earlier than serving. Serve with a generous dollop of Good Foods Chunky Guacamole on the highest or aspect.
Yield: 3 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 minutes.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 08 mins.
Total time: 13 minutes.
Tags: quesadilla, snack,meal,entree,straightforward,cheese,vegan,guacamole,mushrooms,mexican,recipe,
As promised, a sneak preview product!..
Good Foods Plant-Based Dips. So I used to be fortunate enough to be able to taste check the new line of Good meals plant-based dips. I have tried pretty much each “vegan dip” within the dip part of Whole Foods and I’m not often blown away by taste and texture. Well these dips are superb! I particularly beloved the Taztziki and the Creamy Cilantro flavors. Wow. The Creamy cilantro is the PERFECT accompaniment to tacos, quesadillas, vegan nachos or any Mexican-style entree. The Queso and Buffalo dips are also implausible and have a dreamy texture and bold flavor. And the good part about these dips is that they are made using elements like cauliflower and almonds. But do not let that fool you. These dips are tremendous wealthy and bold and can easily add punch to quite a lot of appetizers, snacks and recipes.
So since these are model new merchandise, you in all probability won’t find them just yet. But you’ll be able to definitely get to know the Good Foods model by way of their superb pre-made guacamole products, in retailer now.
Tzatziki: Creamy and flavorful – good for a Greek salad or Gyro. Dip cucumbers and carrot sticks in this dip for a easy snack.
Buffalo: Bold and chunky with a spicy flavor. Basically scrumptious on any veggie, sandwich, chip or wrap!
Creamy Cilantro: This may truly be my favorite. It was SO good paired with these queso-dillas. Perfect on any Mexican dish – tacos, nachos, burritos..
Queso: Thicker than most queso’s however wealthy in cheezy flavor – good texture for dipping or adding to a wrap or tacos. (Or for Queso-dillas in fact!)
Avo-Pesto: Super fragrant with basil taste, completely dippable. Would be yummy on pizza, garlic bread, avocado toast and even tossed with pasta!
Which dip do you need to attempt?
These plant-based dips are enjoyable and galvanizing!..
So I hope you’ll be able to whip up this queso-dilla and let me know what you assume! Happy snacking season everybody.
Pin it for later:
disclosure: This submit is sponsored by Good Foods – but all opinions are my very own.