Can you consider it’s already February? With Valentine’s day right across the nook, I assumed to share a recipe that you would treat yourself or a liked one to. These caramel-crammed chocolate hearts are made with three easy components, are dairy-free and are guaranteed to melt someone’s heart! All you will have is a heart-shaped silicone mould, which you will discover at the Dollar retailer (where I received mine), and a small clean painting brush.
These hearts are decadent, candy and deliciously creamy and I can’t wait so that you can attempt them. Be positive to point out me the final outcome by tagging me @motivenutrition. Enjoy!
3-ingredient chocolate tahini hearts
Makes 10 candies Total time: 1h15 minutes
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips (similar to Enjoy Life)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- In a small bowl stacked over a saucepan with boiling water, slowly the chocolate chips.
- Spoon a number of the chocolate into every insertion. Then, utilizing a brush or the again of a small spoon, properly coat the underside and sides of the
- Place within the
freezer5 minutes. Meanwhilemake the caramel. Combine the maple syrup and tahini and whisk till clean.
- Add a spoonful of the caramel over the set chocolate. Filling 1/2 means up. Tap the
mouldto pack the caramel into place.
- PLace within the freezer one other 5 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate over the tahini, utilizing the again of a knife to wash any extra.
- Freeze one hour.
- Flip the
mouldonto a clean floor and punctiliously remove each sweet. Store in the fridge in an hermetic container as much as 5 days.