Pasta is a simple go-to meal that can pack a whole lot of taste and nutrition. I whipped up this Rustic White Bean Tomato Sauce and served it over prime veggie spirals for a quick and tremendous yummy lunch immediately. This recipe is straightforward and simple. Serve this sauce over prime any variety of pasta. You might even serve it with rice or add a couple of more veggies and eat it like chili, with a piece of crusty bread on the aspect. I additionally share a number of fun methods you’ll be able to tweak this recipe…
I really like the chunky texture of this sauce..
These white beans add fiber, protein, magnesium, iron and B nutritional vitamins.. Just to call a number of!
Rich tomato taste..
Here are a couple of components you possibly can mess around with so as to add to this sauce:
– black olives
– extra garlic
– recent basil
– pink pepper flakes
– vegan sausage
– vegan cheese
-roasted bell peppers
– chopped carrots
Cheese on prime. I really like the Follow Your Heart Parmesan Cheese. You might additionally use a DIY Parm sprinkle or one other cheese you’re keen on.
This hearty, easy and flavorful tomato sauce is full of chunky tomatoes, white beans and a cravable garlicky aroma. Pour over prime pasta to serve! Vegan and dairy-free.
- 1-2 Tbsp additional virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 26ounceschopped tomatoes, natural
- 1/4 cup dietary yeast
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning (salt-free dried herbs)
- 1 1/2 cups white beans
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, basil or spinach
- salt to taste
- Optional: add in 1-2 Tbsp capers or black olives for an additional layer of taste.
- Warm a big skillet over high heat.
- Add the olive oil and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Reduce warmth to medium and add the tomatoes, dietary yeast and dried herbs. Simmer on medium for 3 minutes.
- Fold within the white beans and greens and salt to style. Stir gently and simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes on medium. You need to prepare dinner the sauce till it thickens and the flavors develop. If the sauce gets too dry, scale back the heat and/or cowl with a lid while simmering.
- Serve over prime pasta. Add vegan cheese and purple pepper flakes over prime.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 02 minutes.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 08 mins.
Total time: 10 minutes.
Tags: tomatoes,sauce,garlic,tomato sauce,beans,dinner,entree,straightforward,italian,vegan,recipe,
And this will likely simply be me, but each time I’ve a tomato-based pasta meal, I all the time love a dessert or after-meal deal with of chocolate! You might nibble a number of squares of darkish chocolate with almonds, or take pleasure in some chocolate mouse or ice cream.
Pin it for later..