orig submit: 8/16/13 up to date: 7/2019
This widespread publish from 2013 wanted an update! Since Vegan Potluck Recipes are in high demand year-round, but they are especially useful in these summertime months. These recipes are good for bringing to picnics, parties or informal get-togethers…
Here are 76 potluck good vegan recipes to inspire your feast..
Summertime. Friendly heat breezes, blush and citrus sunsets, sunshine-filled days and lazy seasonal moods. Coming together with food, pals and fun is the right method to embrace this season – and beyond.
Host a Potluck! Don’t be shy! Text your folks and arrange one thing sassy, casual, foolish, fancy-schmancy, kid-approved, girly, backyard-y, hipster-ish, picnic-y or beachy before the summer time solar fades. Amazing vegan food was meant to be shared, so escape of your shell and lets do this factor! I am going to convey the baked Mac + Cheese and sangria.
76 Pot-Luck Perfect Vegan Dishes
2. Macadamia Mango Avo Salad. This fan-fave salad is potluck good. You can go mild on the dressing or simply convey some on the aspect to discourage any salad soggies. And to be trustworthy, this salad barely needs much dressing because the components are so flavorful. Sweet mango, buttery avocado and nutty, salty macadamia nuts.
3. Cowgirl Baked Beans. These wealthy, sweet and spicy-smoky “baked” beans are so tasty! They make the right hearty aspect dish at a potluck. Don’t overlook about beans!
4. Baked Mac and Cheese. I’m obsessed with this recipe! It is so tasty for dinner and keeps perfectly for a potluck. Baking the pasta makes the texture a bit extra sturdy than a stovetop mac+cheese. If you want a crowd-pleasing recipe that won’t take too lengthy, that is it! Bonus factors should you prime it with tempeh bacon…
5. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies. I really like this cookie recipe and I adore it much more if you make the cookies into MINIS – good for potlucks when individuals need to attempt a number of totally different gadgets.
6. Hummus. DIY hummus is rich, creamy, fluffy and brings a particular one thing that store-bought variations just do not convey. Top with EVOO, smoky paprika, parsley and perhaps a couple of skillet-toasted chickpeas! Pair with crackers, pita or veggie sticks.
7. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. This is a less conventional potluck dish, however it will work rather well! Buy small or mini sweet potatoes for the simplest portion measurement. This works higher for a smaller potluck or one which’s indoors, however it should undoubtedly be a nice addition to a potluck spread!
8. Cocktail Meatballs. This is a more elegant meets retro appetizer. Serve these on toothpicks for a grab-n-eat chew. These are greatest served warm, however will last a superb half-hour or so on a potluck desk.
9. Party-Ready Cashew Cheese. This soft-serve cashew cheese has a wealthy, nutty taste and is perfect for spreading on crostini or dipping with crackers or veggie sticks.
10. Chocolate Walnut Brownies. This grab-n-go dessert is all the time a crowd-pleaser. Easy to bake. Slice into squares to serve.
11. Easy Spinach Enchiladas. This cheesy, vegan casserole dish is prepared for toting to parties! Slice into squares for straightforward serving.
12. Pink Cheesecake Bars. These enjoyable and perky cheesecake squares are good for a potluck. Slice into squares or bit-sized cubes on toothpicks for straightforward serving.
13. Easy Vegan Chili. This strong, hearty and flavorful bean dish is fast to make and hearty enough for a potluck plate.
14. Wacky Chocolate Cake. I am obsessed with this straightforward, fluffy, naturally vegan cake recipe. Bake it into cupcakes, brownie bites or a sheet cake. Top with frosting or function is.
15. Chocolate Turtles. These enjoyable vegan candies are scrumptious as a potluck deal with. Date-made caramel and nutty pecans mingle with melty chocolate. You can even wrap in parchment paper luggage for a take-home treat when everyone seems to be feeling full!
16. Two-Bean Pasta Salad. This lemony chilled pasta salad is picnic or potluck good!
17. S’mores. If you assume you can’t do ‘make-ahead’ s’mores – assume once more! These toasty marshmallow and chocolate dessert sandwiches truly style perfectly yummy when made ahead. Use almond or peanut butter for an additional layer of taste.
18. Blueberry Crostini. This cashew cheese spread is enjoyable for summer time since wild blueberries are one of many foremost elements.
19. Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are one other approach to convey dessert to your potluck! And everyone loves cookies..
20. Coconut Curry Rice + Chickpea Bowl. This is a fun rice and bean dish. You can scoop it right into a warmed casserole dish or bowl and serve with an enormous spoon. Add more veggies if desired!
21. Blondie Power Balls. Bring some raw superfood-filled goodies to your potluck with these healthy-delicious balls. These will maintain for hours set out so no worries there!
22. Candied Pecan Avocado Salad. This is a very simple salad with massive flavors. Spinach is topped with buttery avocado and plenty of sticky-sweet candied pecans. Tip: toss the avocado in lemon juice earlier than including.
23. Chocolate Cream Pie. This fluffy, wealthy cream pie may must be served chilled, however it is a true crowd pleaser with it’s creamy chocolate layers.
24. Cashew Pot Pie. Yes, yes, that is one among my all-time fave casserole recipes. Pot pie made utilizing creamy cashews and tender cubes of tofu. A buttery crust too. Yum and yum.
25. Double Chocolate Cupcakes. Fluffy, buttery frosty and spongey, fluffy cake. Any particular celebration deserves these cupcakes! And a daily previous potluck will immediately be made additional particular with these on the menu..
26. Sloppy Joes. This is a fun warm potluck dish! Serve an enormous casserole dish of the filling and then serve some toasted buns on the aspect for self-serve sloppy joes! These are made using lentils, tomato and veggies.
27. Funfetti Cupcakes with Flower Tops. These are actually pretty for a celebration. The flower design is party-perfect. The fluffy funfetti cake base is a vanilla-flavored winner.
28. Creamy Tomato Pasta. This creamy tomato pasta is fun for picnics or events because it brings the flavour of pasta marinara with a creamy texture of mac + cheese. Easy to make too!
29. Baked Cheesecake. Slice into squares and serve with some strawberry, cherry or blueberry fruit topping on the aspect.
30. Portobello Pizzas. Best served heat, but scrumptious when barely chilly, these mushroom cap pizzas are cheezy and flavorful and add some veggies to the get together.
31. Peanut Butter Truffles. Candy is a fun addition to a bunch of savory dishes. Rich chocolate is all the time a nice finish to a meal.
32. Smoky Tempeh Avocado Wraps. Make mini wraps for potluck perfection. Smoky-sweet tempeh logs pair with avocado, greens and a secret sauce. So good!
33. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This spin on cc cookies adds hearty oats to every chew.
34. Eureka Salad. This one would make a very enjoyable potluck salad. The kale is hearty sufficient to stand up to sitting in a bowl for a while and there are so many other good components on this bowl. Chickpeas, avocado, cheezy sprinkle..
35. Glazed Donuts. Yup, donuts will not be only for brunch and breakfast, these tender, glazed, colourful circles are fun for potlucks! Get artistic with the toppings.
36. Guacamole Party Platter. Looking for a colourful addition to your feast? DIY some guac and load on the dipping snacks. You might even add some cashew cheese to this platter.
37. Candy-Topped Cookies. Add some colorful vegan candies to your fave cookie recipe to make them extra ‘party-approved.’
38. Roasted Beets. Sweet, purple-red beets are a reasonably and delicious addition to any potluck plate.
39. Cashew Butter Dip. This dip has a very pretty candy meets savory flavor. Dip with crackers or veggie sticks. Apple slices work too!
40. Beet Dip. This pretty pink dip is fun for events and has a stunning flavor!
41. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This can be enjoyable for a brunch potluck. Or use this dish as a kind of hearty dessert to serve with after-meal tea or espresso.
42. Rustic Pasta with Tomato Beans. This marinara pasta sauce is made additional hearty by including beans! Vegan parm on prime..
43. Chocolate Bark. Chocolate, loaded with nuts, dried fruit, seeds and seas salt. This bark is enjoyable for events. Break it into items on website if you want to be somewhat additional.
Recipes from the unique publish..
44. Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies – Win them over with a vegan dessert that anybody would love! Familiar peanut butter cookies are heat and chewy. Totally lovable.
45. Jalapeno “Cheddar” Biscuits – These fluffy, cheezy, frivolously spicy biscuits function an ideal bread aspect. Perfect with dips and spreads.
46. Herb-Crusted Pate – This lentil nut peppercorn pate seems like the actual factor, and spreads onto crackers and toast superbly. Luckily, this model is cruelty free which makes it much more fabulous!
47. Lucky Green Dip – This yummy, fortunate inexperienced bean and nut dip will add some shade to your pot-luck desk or picnic blanket!
48. Fudgey Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies – Everyone will need to no less than attempt these brownies once you tell them the key ingredient is black beans! I guess they will be shocked that beans make for delicious brownies!
49. Lemon-Jalapeno Asparagus Cashew Salad Sandwiches – These elegant tea sandwich fashion bites are good for a pot-luck. Slice into quarters and watch them disappear!
50. Double Coconut Blueberry Muffins – These moist and decadent muffins are nice for a brunch-style pot-luck. They function a bakery aspect or a blueberry-infused dessert.
51. Traditional Hummus Dip – so like actually, who does not love hummus?
52. Chocolate Chip Cookies – Line these babies up and watch them fly off the plate. This is my greatest decadent vegan choco chip cookie recipe!
53. Fatty Taquitos – These baked and rolled Mexi-inspireed handheld bites are good as casual celebration food. They must be warmed when getting ready, however taste great even when barely cooled.
54. Nut Butter Wraps – If youngsters will probably be at your feast, they may love this nut butter infused dish.
55. Nacho Pizzas – These mini “pizzas” full of Mexican flavors are good for serving to a crowd. Easy to make too!
56. Princess Plate – Elegant romaine leaves make for scrumptious, pretty serving vessels for dip and princess dressing.
57. Rainbow Slaw – Colorful and energetic. This pink cabbage slaw will hold as much as an extended pot-luck feast!
58. Smores Rice Crispy Treats – Perfect for a celebration, these inviting rice crispy squares are positive to be successful! They show how a basic dessert can easily be veganized.
59. Cashew Cheese – Highly versatile baked cashew cheese is a dish everyone will need to attempt! It is straightforward to add your favourite seasonings, herbs and flavors to this cashew cheese base recipe too.
60. Jalapeno Poppers – These cheezy, crispy bites style greatest warm, however even when they cool off a bit they’ll nonetheless be delish!
61. Summer Pita Bowl – Whip up a number of summer time pita bowls to serve your hungry crowd. Pita pockets are much less messy than sandwiches and your can get artistic together with your pita fillings.
62. Mac ‘n Cheeseless Baked Pasta – MacNCheez is a should have at any potluck where heat dishes are doable. This vegan recipe will impress!
63. Summer Reboot Salad – This colourful corn-infused salad will allow you to have fun summer time and luxuriate in one among its greatest seasonal treats: candy corn!
64. Pineapple Fried Quinoa Boat – This dish was meant to be served to a crowd! Fun and vigorous, this pineapple boat dish is quinoa-tastic.
65. Mini Philly Cheese Sandwiches – This recipe is straightforward to make mini. Find some slide buns, or slice crusty bread into small servings and secure sandwiches with a toothpick. Everyone will need to taste a veganized Philly Cheese!
66. Aloha Salad with Tiki Tempeh – Just name this salad a party in a bowl.
67. Vegan Pigs in a Blanket – The basic get together food, gone vegan.
68. Deviled Avocados with Curry Sauce – These avocados are great for bringing to a small gathering since they are hefty in measurement and expensive to make! All these avocado halves can add up! But completely value it once you see your get together pals dive into this bliss. To maintain avocados recent, smother them in lemon or lime juice earlier than packing up to transport. Keep cool till served.
69. Summer Slaws – 6 recipes to choose from for this basic summer time picnic food. Slaws are greatest served slightly chilled so carry on ice for those who can.
70. Spicy Cheezy Kale Chips – A pile of kale chips is a welcome addition to any pot-luck get together! Grab them earlier than they’re gone.
71. Five Step Kale Salad – Easy to make, this kale salad will hold up upon serving. Kale is great for events as a result of it does not get soggy or limp like extra delicate greens can.
72. Cali-Veggie Burger Sliders – Perfect for events, these mild and wonderful veggie burgers are fun and attractive.
73. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies – These basic cookies all the time appear to return in these “cookie party packs” – nicely present everyone the delicious vegan version!
74. S&P Tofu Triangles – Easy tofu aspect that doesn’t get soggy or mushy. Light and peppery flavors are straightforward to love.
75. Cauliflower Swirl Dip – So that is extra fall than summer time, but it’s sooo good I don’t care. Get your buddies excited for the season to return with this dip or spread!
76. Kale Avo Tempeh Wraps – Slice into small bites and safe with a toothpick. These wraps are delicious served warm or at room temperature – celebration good.
Don’t want this submit at this time? Pin it for later..
POTLUCK. The phrase “pot-luck” used to send chills up my spine as I envisioned faculty occasions and group gatherings with half-hearted food wrapped in tinfoil or sealed inside ominous-looking tin or orange-flowered porcelain casserole dishes. But it appears that evidently pot-luck feasts have made a bit of a comeback as individuals start getting within the kitchen and experimenting with new recipes. Exciting and inspired recipes breathe new life into the as soon as stale concept of a potluck social gathering. Especially vegan dishes that simply scream out “Try me! Try me!”
In this age of cooping yourself up inside, and using your cell or pc to succeed in out to friends and family, potluck feasts help you interact together with your favourite individuals in person.
Yeah, I am the Vegan. Don’t be afraid to go to a non-vegan gathering toting one or a number of of your favorite plant-based dishes. I’ve discovered that most individuals are curious to attempt a new-to-them dish and (as you already know) they’ll in all probability adore it. Pot-luck gatherings supply an ideal setting to style and check out! And tasting and making an attempt is actually what sells plant-based eating to individuals. So spread consciousness and deliciousness by means of food at the subsequent potluck you attend.
Now my only concern, the term potluck appears a bit dated yes? Lets provide you with a brand new term…
Any good ideas?
Well anyhow, no matter you name it, these vegan dishes are good to go!