These vegan Pretzel-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups are straightforward to make and such a scrumptious treat for fall!..
Peanut butter cups are one among my favourite treats. Peanut butter and chocolate in a handheld little crimp-edged cup. Well once I DIY my own peanut (or almond) butter cups, I like so as to add a couple of tweaks to the recipe. Recipe variations that you do not typically discover in store-bought candy. And at the moment I added crunchy, salty, starchy pretzels to my standard cups. I absolutely beloved the feel and added layer of flavor the pretzels added. this recipe is so fun to make this month to get in a Halloween kind of mood. Turn on Hocus Pocus, soften some chocolate in a double broiler and you’re halfway there! Get the recipe…
Peanut Butter Candy Shape. You have two options. You can either use a primary muffin tin and line with muffin liners – since they have these nice crimped edges. Or you should purchase peanut butter cup sweet molds. Amazon has one few here.
Watch me whip these together..
Video on You Tube
Want more Halloween goodies? Check out this publish:
– 59 Vegan Goodies for Halloween from Bloggers
– One of my faves for fall apples, this caramel sauce! Caramel Apples – so good!
My fave Halloween films? Here they are…
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Garfield’s Halloween Adventure
The shining (If I am really feeling brave!)
Pretzels stuffed inside melty chocolate and peanut butter..
These creamy, crunchy peanut butter cups are crammed with salty pretzels and creamy peanut butter. Vegan dessert.
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp additional virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp additional virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pretzels, crushed
- sea salt
- Melt the chocolate and two Tbsp coconut oil in a doible broiler on the range. LOW heat. When chocolate is shiny and melted, take away from warmth.
- Combine the peanut butter and 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a small dish, warmth in microwave for 30-60 seconds. Stir. this mixture must be good and delicate.
- Use both a peanut butter cup candy mould or a muffin tin lined with muffin liners. Scoop 1-2 tsp of chocolate into the cups. Allow the chocolate to coat the underside and sides of the cups. Place within the freezer for 2-3 minutes to harden.
- Remove from freezer and add in a tsp of peanut butter and a pinch of pretzels – just enough to have a couple of sprinkled throughout. Top with one other dollop of chocolate. clean tops. Repeat with all cups. Sprinkle coarse sea salt over prime.
- Freeze for an additional 10-20 minutes. Pop out of shells. Serve! Store leftovers within the freezer.
Yield: 8 peanut butter cups
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 15 mins.
Pin it for later..