Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apples
- 3 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup steel reduce oats
- 2 tablespoon floor flax
- 2 cups milk of selection (almond, coconut, cow’s milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×13-inch pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Place the apples within the baking dish in a good layer.
- In a big bowl, combine oats, flax, milk, water, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Pour mixture over apples shaking the pan to type a fair layer. Sprinkle the nuts excessive.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. The oatmeal should start to tug away from the edges and still be slightly unfastened, but it should firm-up as it cools. Serve warm.
- Make-ahead choice: once cool, refrigerate to take pleasure in for breakfasts through the week. To reheat, simply add a bit of milk to stop it from drying. Microwave for one minute and serve with your favorite toppings.
Motive Nutrition https://motivenutrition.com/