I do know “Fall” doesn’t technically start until after September 20, however I’m convinced that Fall truly starts when Starbucks comes out with their Pumpkin Spice Latte!
I used to guzzle these issues like they have been going out of favor…or at the least before the Peppermint mochas came out in December, then I was on to those. But certainly one of these drinks may be the calorie-equivalent to a full meal. A Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte has 380 calories, 13 grams of fat, and 49 grams of sugar!
Recently, I stumbled upon a a lot more healthy version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Not only do you save on energy, fat, and sugar…however you’re having a meal in a glass, complete with protein, antioxidants, adaptogens, probiotics, amino acids, phytonutrients and digestive enzymes. I’m pretty positive Starbucks can’t beat that! If you need to know more concerning the health benefits of Shakeology and why I drink it, yow will discover more information right here. If you want to chat with me and talk about how Shakeology has modified my health for the higher, please message me right here.
Some health advantages of pumpkin are:
- they supply beta-carotene for eye health
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin has 7g of fiber and 3g of protein
- it’s full of nutritional vitamins and offers over 50% of your every day dose of vitamin Okay
If you’re on the lookout for a healthier version of the ever widespread Pumpkin Spice Latte, I extremely advocate this version, your physique will thanks for it.
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: serves 1
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- sprint of cinnamon and nutmeg (or pumpkin pie spice)
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all elements together in a blender and luxuriate in!
Cal: 196 Fat: 4g Carbs: 25g Protein: 18g Fiber: 8g Sodium: 299mg
Weight Watchers Points+: 5